Several factors cause teeth damage which can put the oral health at risk. Damaged teeth require restoration to prevent the damage and infection from spreading and causing severe dental problems. Here at East Cobb Family Dentistry, we offer series of Restorative Treatments to restore the teeth structure and function which is essential in establishing healthy oral condition.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
It refers to the series of procedures that includes diagnosis and rebuilding of damaged teeth structures as well as improve teeth aesthetics. Restorative dentistry uses advanced technology and procedures to restore the teeth into its natural state and provide the patient the smile, look, and confidence they once lost.
Why undergo Restorative Dentistry?
- Teeth cavities cause tooth pain and sensitivity which can bring discomfort to the patient. Cavities could also progress, if left untreated, to abscess and infection. However, with the help of restorative dentistry, early stages of Cavities are treated to prevent further damage and restore the teeth’s structure and function.
Stop Dental Infection
- Dental infection is a common dental issue which needs immediate treatment. The infected dental part is removed to prevent the disease from spreading. After removing the diseased tissues, the tooth is cleaned and disinfected and restored with the use of restorative fillings.
Repair Broken or Cracked Teeth
- Once the tooth is damaged, dental restoration is necessary. Repairing chipped teeth and broken teeth can help in preserving the teeth structure. It can prevent the exposure of the teeth’s vital nerves and restore its aesthetics.
Restore Missing Teeth
- Missing teeth can be devastating. Without restoration, the gums and bones in the area will continue to recede, and the facial structure will sag.
- Healthy and strong teeth structure allow the person to smile confidently. It eliminates self-consciousness and improves social relations.
Restorative Treatments in Marietta
- Crowns and bridges
- Implant reconstruction
- Lumineers and veneers
- Removable partial denture
- Complete dentures
- Root canals (endodontics)
- Gum disease treatment (Periodontics)
There are a lot of reasons why restorative dentistry is necessary, but it has only one goal; to restore the teeth structure and function allowing the person to establish healthy dental condition.
Restore and strengthen your teeth through Restorative Dentistry in Marietta. Schedule an appointment with East Cobb Family Dentistry. We are located at 2969 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30062.